• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finish the Job, 870 Super Express Magnum Riot

Your finished project looks way better than mine. But mine still has a ways to to.idig everything you've done here especially that bed liner Rustoleum on the furniture. Very nice textured look. The only part I'm not really feeling is that big chunky barrel clamp. I know it's a very good quality piece but it's just so bulky. I have e used a Magpul clamp in the past and liked them accept for tract that their sling attachment point was intended for use with the Magpul tactical slings. I like a plain swivel stud .

But all things considered I can't argue with your results at all. It's a badass pump gun.

Thanks. Any clamp would have done, given the short extension, a clamp is probably optional. Howsomever....Bought the Nordic since the quality is top notch. Good alloy, strong threads, the screws cinch up to a dead stop and the hex sockets are strong/don't rip out with application of torque. The Nordic parts were also chosen as they allow fitting of the sling mount and light mount to either or both sides, again, solid. The Nordic parts probably meet or exceed the resale value of the unredone shotty, but, that's almost never a consideration in a project!

Plus, I got a nifty Nordic sticker to put on the back window of my ZR2. Now, who wouldn't want that?

Another fine piece Sharps, another fine thread too! I always enjoy your posts. Good info and a joy to see what you will do next!

Whenever you run out of projects, i have one or two you can have at for customization. Lol.

Merry Christmas & a Happy new year to you and yours in N.C. ......i hope Santa is good to yall.

Happy Christmas New Year. No Santa at my place this year, reign deer heard about how good my granddaughters shoot.....

Very nice! Where did you get that noveske light rail? I could use one on my 870. Also, I really like the paint job. Why didn't you do the whole shotgun that pattern? Glad your ok from that fall too.

Also gotta love the fish oil in the back ground....gotta get your omega-3 fatty acids LOL

Very nice! Where did you get that noveske light rail? I could use one on my 870. Also, I really like the paint job. Why didn't you do the whole shotgun that pattern? Glad your ok from that fall too.

Also gotta love the fish oil in the back ground....gotta get your omega-3 fatty acids LOL

But, I guess I could take em too! I like Fish.

Back
Top Bottom