• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fire mission! Contact Isakson and Perdue about Barr

Form will direct you to the email that they'll send on your behalf, it reads as follows

"
I agree with Gun Owners of America that the Senate should reject the nomination of William Barr for Attorney General.

Remember when Randy Weaver's family was shot and killed by federal agents in 1992? Well, William Barr was the Attorney General who oversaw that entire debacle.

An Idaho jury found Weaver not guilty on almost all counts, and a federal judge blasted the Justice Department and FBI for concealing evidence and demonstrating "a callous disregard for the rights of the defendants and the interests of justice."

Barr claimed at the time that he had no involvement in the Ruby Ridge shootings, even though it all happened under his jurisdiction.

But, in 1995, The Washington Post reported that "top officials of the Bush Justice Department had at least 20 contacts concerning Ruby Ridge in the 24 hours before [Weaver's wife] was shot" -- and that two calls involved Barr.

But that's not all: When the FBI sniper who murdered Vicki Weaver was faced with criminal charges, Barr tried to get immunity for the killer. He tried to get the judge to dismiss the charges on the general theory that prosecuting FBI snipers "undermine[d]" the attorney General.

Barr even spent two weeks organizing former Attorneys General on behalf of the FBI killer. He "assisted in framing arguments" before the district court and on appeals.

Voting for the nation's top cop is a serious matter. And Barr's previous "tour of duty" as Attorney General in 1992 does not deserve a promotion in 2019.

Please oppose the Barr nomination."

I emailed

I simply said i fear for the American people's safety and was dissatisfied with president trumps pick as barr is a statist political relic who has no qualms defending the pointing federal guns at American citizens and he needs to be forgotten

Back
Top Bottom