Firearm prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

11P&Y

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
83   0
Reaction score
I don’t post much because I come to the trader to look for stuff, sell stuff or buy stuff. But reading what a few are complaining about, it’s occurred to me that folks who are complaining about prices of firearms skyrocketing are the same ones posting 10/22’s for 400-500 dollars that ain’t worth 250. Or Remington 770’s for 600-700 that aren’t worth 300. And let’s not even talk about ammo prices.

you can blame politics, you can blame supply and demand but in the end, these are used guns, not new guns with gold inlay. Greed is the major contributing factor.

200_d.gif

I agree with the OP. I mean what the hell is all this nonsensical talk about markets and supply and demand? I had some 1ozt Krugerrands I'd bought about 25 years ago. I never used them and thought I might use the cash to have custom face masks made up. I took the coins to a local pawn shop and the owner offered me $1,100 each! Wow! I said, "No way!" and he said, "WAY!"

I told him I wasn't one of them price gouging neckbeards I read about here all the time with their evil profiteering and all. I just wanted what I had in them since they were used coins. I figgered $335 a piece was fair and square since that's about what I had in them, so I said that's what I said I'd take. He was happy, called me "brother" and I left the shop with pert near $3,500 burning a hole in my pocket! Plus, I have a clear conscious and I'll sleep better at night knowing I'm not part of the problem!

I agree with the OP. I mean what the hell is all this nonsensical talk about markets and supply and demand? I had some 1ozt Krugerrands I'd bought about 25 years ago. I never used them and thought I might use the cash to have custom face masks made up. I took the coins to a local pawn shop and the owner offered me $1,100 each! Wow! I said, "No way!" and he said, "WAY!"

I told him I wasn't one of them price gouging neckbeards I read about here all the time with their evil profiteering and all. I just wanted what I had in them since they were used coins. I figgered $335 a piece was fair and square since that's about what I had in them, so I said that's what I said I'd take. He was happy, called me "brother" and I left the shop with pert near $3,500 burning a hole in my pocket! Plus, I have a clear conscious and I'll sleep better at night knowing I'm not part of the problem!
No way:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom