• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearms Buying and Selling, GET A BILL OF SALE! - Police now have my/sold firearm.

No reason to print the internet.

Feds have definitely scraped this site to _EVERYTHING_

Just open source > imagine what they have.

1667859562468.png

_ _

If you don't believe this site has been scraped/archived/etc, 2013 screenshot: Just open source on the web any of you can get to.

1667859924376.png

Just open source > imagine what they have.

View attachment 4932926

_ _

If you don't believe this site has been scraped/archived/etc, 2013 screenshot: Just open source on the web any of you can get to.

View attachment 4932961
Wrong site, but you aren't wrong.

Do people really buy guns here?
I thought this was a place to gripe about the govt, call people idiots and killers for not getting the VAXX, post up funny videos, call other people names for not thinking the same as them, offer fer sale their dogs semen for breeding, sale furniture, talk about sports that nobody really cares about and so forth and so forth

Do people really buy guns here?
I thought this was a place to gripe about the govt, call people idiots and killers for not getting the VAXX, post up funny videos, call other people names for not thinking the same as them, offer fer sale their dogs semen for breeding, sale furniture, talk about sports that nobody really cares about and so forth and so forth
336D00A1-468F-4287-858B-3020C91A4008.gif

NSA likely scrapes the entire Internet on a regular basis, and puts it through sophisticated analytical software, the same way they do with voice and other data, doing pattern matching for matters of national security interest. They either scrape as a bot pretending to be a search engine, or they have a secret arrangement with one of the search engines to mine the search engine's data.

Take comfort that your AK or an AR is way down the list of things that matter to them. Unless somebody in the deep state says otherwise. :)

Google. Bing. Duck Duck Go. Dozens of foreign search engines. And the Internet Archive, a.k.a., The Way Back machine, is available to the public. A couple of months ago, I used the Internet Archive to find specs and a PDF manual for a lawn and garden machine that's been out of production for about 15 years.

You can't expect privacy in a public space.

Back
Top Bottom