• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearms Buying and Selling, GET A BILL OF SALE! - Police now have my/sold firearm.

ezgif-4-d0f2e9c999.gif

I dont have a bill of sale. It was sold years ago, and no telling how many times it been sold/traded after. This guy here might not be the owner of it anymore.

If I sell someone a firearm, and it ends up in a police evidence room you are not getting it back.
Oh negatory, you won't be getting it back, because if it's still in good shape one of the PD bros already has their eye on it............

Forget the BOS, how did they know you were the original owner?? 4473's are "supposed" to be for background checks only, not for database retention of ownership...
The parasites don't build multi-billion dollar data "fusion" centers with your stolen tax money just for shytes and giggles.

I had a gun stolen about three years ago and the police called me and said we have your gun and it was out of state and they said they had the person that had it in their possession so I went to the police department picked up my Gun I got home and live happily ever after.

You did all of that without a bill of sale? Amazing!

This never happens to me. You sold the gun, then got it back? So you can sell it again or essentially own it for free. Buy a lottery ticket.

Forget the BOS, how did they know you were the original owner?? 4473's are "supposed" to be for background checks only, not for database retention of ownership...

happy birthday!

Back
Top Bottom