Bring your firearms to the campgrounds?

• Hell YeAH

• HEll NO

• Undecided

• Who Cares!?

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also remember you are his guest.
I have to remind my kids when we go hunting or fishing or are out in the woods there will be insects etc. Its their house we are just passing through. When in Atl expect crack heads when in the woods expect wildlife.
Preach it Brother! Its tough to remember that anytime, much less when things are a little shakie..

Campground bears are pretty much harmless although the momma did charge me a couple times for being too close to her cub. Just don't leave a cooler in your truck.
Screenshot_20211103-100025_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211103-095807_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211103-095519_Gallery.jpg

I have to remind my kids when we go hunting or fishing or are out in the woods there will be insects etc. Its their house we are just passing through. When in Atl expect crack heads when in the woods expect wildlife.
Just dont get those two mixed up ……those crack heads can look like insects sometimes too !! :sad:

Violence is a last resort. I'm going to bring some salmon fillets to be the peace offering. But I bet my paycheck that's illegal to feed the wildlife like in Florida.

Keep in mind, its highly illegal to kill yogi or smokey. Unless you're hunting Kodiak Island and are being attacked by a grizzly or Kodiak or polar bear, you might want to think of an alternative. If it were person trying to harm you or your family, it would then be acceptable .. Just saying. Carry everywhere and remember its usually easier to get forgiveness than permission, just not when dealing with certain wildlife.

You're right. Gotta be courteous.

Back
Top Bottom