• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearms prices...Cost vs Retail

Tusker6N

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
77   0
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a PMR30 and like any smart consumer, I shop around. After checking online and some local vendors, I see the going price is around $475-550.

One vendor(unnamed) has order hard to find firearms for me before, and will openly tell their customers that there is a 19 1/2% markup from cost.

I'm not a math major by any means; but when he tells me a PMR30 will cost me $334.60, that tells me their cost is $280.

Needless to say, I will wait the month til they get my order in.

Had one of these and the Carbine to match...loads of fun and the PMR is a "flamethrower"

I'm in the market for a PMR30 and like any smart consumer, I shop around. After checking online and some local vendors, I see the going price is around $475-550.

One vendor(unnamed) has order hard to find firearms for me before, and will openly tell their customers that there is a 19 1/2% markup from cost.

I'm not a math major by any means; but when he tells me a PMR30 will cost me $334.60, that tells me their cost is $280.

Needless to say, I will wait the month til they get my order in.

I just had to have on a year after they came out. Sold it 2 months after I got it. Stove pipin', misfeedin', piece of crap! Just sayin'.:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom