• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearms that you don't shoot?

I have a few, and a few reasons why (I owe some new photos of these to the revolvers thread)

Colt Pocket Positive 32 colt - Have never seen ammo for it for sale.
S&W 32 New Departure (Lemon Squeezer) - Finally got some .32 S&W but have not brought myself to shoot it.
S&W 32 Hand ejector 1st model - I have plenty of .32 long pieces. This one is pretty rare and very nice, I've felt no need to take it out.
S&W pre-12 with aluminum cylinder - all the experts say you should not risk shooting it. Unfortunate because it is incredibly light, and would make a great carry piece.
(all seller's pictures)
webpages.charter.net_vaughanhome_arms_unshot_pix814590847.jpg

webpages.charter.net_vaughanhome_arms_unshot_MVC_007S9.jpg

webpages.charter.net_vaughanhome_arms_unshot_pix157775589.jpg

webpages.charter.net_vaughanhome_arms_unshot_100_1110.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Last edited:
I have a military model Steyr GB with all factory stuff that sits in the safe. I have fired it very little but it's now strictly on safe duty. There's less than 900 mil models in the country, so it's not worth risking breaking an unavailable spring for a few minutes of fun. I've got other rare / collectables that I enjoy shooting like my arsenal SLR-95 and stainless mini 14 GB-F.

I have one I shot twice with my Dad 1989 and it has been unfired since. He still has a scar to prove it. Mine healed rather well.

I'm working on new grips for it but I'm in no hurry as I might be tempted to shoot it again. Doubtful, but one can never tell as truth has a date and time group.

(I think they misspelled Wacko, Texas?)

i40.tinypic.com_r0b71s.jpg

I have a Marlin Model 60 that I have put a boo billion rounds through that I dont shoot just because I dont really think about it. I have a Marlin 30/30 and a NEF 243 that I dont shoot because I havent been deer hunting in 3-4 years.

Back
Top Bottom