• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First attempt with the oven air fryer....

DinkyDau DinkyDau , did you ever try this again with the new sauce? How did it turn out?
No not yet, I did receive a gift from my Son..I mentioned I was going to get an insta pot that both pressure cooked and air fried..A few days later he called and asked if I had ordered one..I said no and he said good, that he had for me..It's all Torn Torn s fault, he told me he had ordered one for his wife's birthday...She loves it so much it is used multiple times a week..I read the reviews and it does it all from saute, air fry, pressure cook, dehydrate and more..Can't wait to do some wings with it..

No not yet, I did receive a gift from my Son..I mentioned I was going to get an insta pot that both pressure cooked and air fried..A few days later he called and asked if I had ordered one..I said no and he said good, that he had for me..It's all Torn Torn s fault, he told me he had ordered one for his wife's birthday...She loves it so much it is used multiple times a week..I read the reviews and it does it all from saute, air fry, pressure cook, dehydrate and more..Can't wait to do some wings with it..
I’m sure it will be awesome.

Once you get the hang of it, you would be able to make them fast enough. We have the small round air fryer and the wife always gives them a shake halfway through cooking.

Cooking in the mesh basket alone lets the heat circulate and they cook more evenly, (in my opinion), but messier.

I just tried out my air fryer oven for the first time with some Kroger chicken wings I found buried in the freezer. Marinated them in Teriyaki for a few hours and dusted them with cornstarch.

Man, were they good! Crispy skin and juicy on the inside. Better results than I've ever gotten in the oven or my BGE!

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom