• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First Centerfire Suppressor

Necrosis

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
239   0
Reaction score
I've got an ARC22AL from @Nonliberal and love it. I'm looking at getting my first centerfire can. The usage will be roughly 75% 5.56 (mostly 16", but do have 10.5", looking at 7" soon), 20% 308, 5% 9mm pistols.

Hoping for QD mounts to A2 FH ideally, but I always hear direct thread is the best choice. I'm not totally against getting proprietary FHs but I'll need several :(.

Would love to be hearing safe while hunting (308), and less bothersome to a certain neighbor (small range setup on my property to practice and have fun, but still trying to be a good neighbor...).

Any advice?

Not sure how many options there are for one can for .556,308, and 9mm ?
Some folks will be along shortly to weigh in on it. I've only got 4 suppressors and 4sbrs so I'm a nobody compared to some on here!

I'll be the first to ask what are you planning on doing with the center fire rifle..target, hunt, long range, etc. The reason is that it will make a difference to what everyone suggests. I have a Harvester for hunting as it weighs 14oz and an ARC30 for target shooting. ARC30 is quieter; but weighs twice as much. It is nice being able to shoot 308 and it not being as loud as a 22 rifle.

Back
Top Bottom