• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First Eform denial, Im officially a member.

I just got my switch back .22 can after 9 months! Kept getting emails from ATF saying under maintenance over and over again. I even had a service call to work at the ATF office in Atlanta about 6 months ago to work on some office printers. Talk about some hi caliber employees, and still doing covid 1984 protocol. Never again will I go through this. Remember you pay up front before you get your product. I have not tried it out yet. It is going on a savage MK2 22 bolt action rifle. Maybe next weekend I try it out.

So I got “disapproved” today on my form 1 “free SBR”… Doesn’t have any comments on why and when I called they couldn’t tell me either. Told me to submit a question the the eform site… Was just approved back on November to get my suppressor. Anyone have this issue of not being told why? Should I hide my dog? Lol

So I got “disapproved” today on my form 1 “free SBR”… Doesn’t have any comments on why and when I called they couldn’t tell me either. Told me to submit a question the the eform site… Was just approved back on November to get my suppressor. Anyone have this issue of not being told why? Should I hide my dog? Lol
You didn't see an attachment at the end of the denial? I'd call in and ask. They have all the info.

You didn't see an attachment at the end of the denial? I'd call in and ask. They have all the info.
The attachment was just my form info with the disapprove box check with no comment on it, I called them and they say it was in the form if I scroll to the end. All that was on there was the privacy act and definitions. No reason why. I ask them if they see any disapprovals without reason they said not usually and didn’t see any remarks on their end. Told me to submit a ticket in the eforms. Gonna call back tomorrow and try to get someone different. Idk what’s going on. I try to buy a Glock 19 mos on 4/14. They wouldn’t take my CCW permit since I got broken in half in my wallet. So I had to wait on a l background check and got delayed. Still haven’t heard back from them.

I just got my switch back .22 can after 9 months! Kept getting emails from ATF saying under maintenance over and over again. I even had a service call to work at the ATF office in Atlanta about 6 months ago to work on some office printers. Talk about some hi caliber employees, and still doing covid 1984 protocol. Never again will I go through this. Remember you pay up front before you get your product. I have not tried it out yet. It is going on a savage MK2 22 bolt action rifle. Maybe next weekend I try it out.
oh you say that now till you start shooting with it....suppressed 22 is a literal gateway drug

The attachment was just my form info with the disapprove box check with no comment on it, I called them and they say it was in the form if I scroll to the end. All that was on there was the privacy act and definitions. No reason why. I ask them if they see any disapprovals without reason they said not usually and didn’t see any remarks on their end. Told me to submit a ticket in the eforms. Gonna call back tomorrow and try to get someone different. Idk what’s going on. I try to buy a Glock 19 mos on 4/14. They wouldn’t take my CCW permit since I got broken in half in my wallet. So I had to wait on a l background check and got delayed. Still haven’t heard back from them.
If you get 3 day Brady transferred, call the shop after 30 days and see if NICS spat them a result. If not you might have gotten an RWA, and it would be time for a UPIN.

Just got my first denial. Registered a pistol as 300 blackout but eforms only gave me 30 caliber as an option. 7 weeks of research but only 3 days to reject once it was submitted. Next time, no pictures of the receiver and 30 caliber is the only thing I'm putting

Back
Top Bottom