• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First EVER negative feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to remove the feedback if he wishes to contact me and explain what happen, I'd even be willing to sell the item to him.

This will not help the next guy here that gets duped by this guy. Leave the neg....you will help the right member.

If I'm selling something and someone reaches out to me to say their funds are tighter than they thought or they changed their mind I don't get bent out of shape. But, if someone tells me they're going buy something and just drop off the radar I believe it's different. One the one hand you're reaching out to the seller; seller's discretion on how they want to handle it, but usually I'm good. But, if they're not communicating and bought the same or similar items from someone else on ODT, I'll ding 'em. I've backed away from buying before, but I communicate with the seller and we talk about it. But no comm, not good.

On the other hand, if someone commits to sell me something in a PM at a certain price, actually says they've put the item aside for me, then starts stonewalling me and keeps pushing back a meet; that ticks me off. Leads me to believe someone had offered them a higher price and they don't want to honor their word in dealing with me. It's a character issue. An issue of honor. I don't abide people who change their mind about completing a sale with me. I understand we want to get the best deal when buying and selling, but some things are a matter of honor; even on ODT.

ysy7yvud.jpg
and thanks

If I'm selling something and someone reaches out to me to say their funds are tighter than they thought or they changed their mind I don't get bent out of shape. But, if someone tells me they're going buy something and just drop off the radar I believe it's different. One the one hand you're reaching out to the seller; seller's discretion on how they want to handle it, but usually I'm good. But, if they're not communicating and bought the same or similar items from someone else on ODT, I'll ding 'em. I've backed away from buying before, but I communicate with the seller and we talk about it. But no comm, not good.

On the other hand, if someone commits to sell me something in a PM at a certain price, actually says they've put the item aside for me, then starts stonewalling me and keeps pushing back a meet; that ticks me off. Leads me to believe someone had offered them a higher price and they don't want to honor their word in dealing with me. It's a character issue. An issue of honor. I don't abide people who change their mind about completing a sale with me. I understand we want to get the best deal when buying and selling, but some things are a matter of honor; even on ODT.

....especially on the ODT. I have one negative here and no day and time was ever set for a meet...don't know if it was true but was told by several that the other guy had a special friend here and it stuck. Things happen but nothing good communication can't rectify.

....especially on the ODT. I have one negative here and no day and time was ever set for a meet...don't know if it was true but was told by several that the other guy had a special friend here and it stuck. Things happen but nothing good communication can't rectify.
fight hell out of it get it removed.Anyone that knows you also know that neg is bull ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom