First EVER negative feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nob0dy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
318   0
Reaction score
Well I guess it was bound to happen at some point. But I had an item for sell and a buyer contacted me. He had one negative feedback, but it was way back so shouldn't be a problem. We communicated through PMs and agreed on a time and place. However, the day of he can't make it and tells me so, which isn't a problem.

Well we reschedule and agree on another day same place, and he assures me he still wants the item and to go ahead and mark it as "gone". He tells me he is serious about the item and even ask for more pictures. We kept up in communication and I even agreed to bring some ammo because of the length of his drive.

But the night before I contact him and ask if we are still set, no response. I didn't' think much of it but the day of I message him again and no response so I start to get worried. Well hours before the meet I call multiple times and leave several messages and even tell him if he doesn't want the item to just tell me and save me some time. I show up at the place wait 30 minutes and even call three more times.

But nope, he was a no show and never returned my calls. So this item has been off the market for over a week thanks this guy.

Guess I should have listen to that feedback. :mad:

Well I guess it was bound to happen at some point. But I had an item for sell and a buyer contacted me. He had one negative feedback, but it was way back so shouldn't be a problem. We communicated through PMs and agreed on a time and place. However, the day of he can't make it and tells me so, which isn't a problem.

Well we reschedule and agree on another day same place, and he assures me he still wants the item and to go ahead and mark it as "gone". He tells me he is serious about the item and even ask for more pictures. We kept up in communication and I even agreed to bring some ammo because of the length of his drive.

But the night before I contact him and ask if we are still set, no response. I didn't' think much of it but the day of I message him again and no response so I start to get worried. Well hours before the meet I call multiple times and leave several messages and even tell him if he doesn't want the item to just tell me and save me some time. I show up at the place wait 30 minutes and even call three more times.

But nope, he was a no show and never returned my calls. So this item has been off the market for over a week thanks this guy.

Guess I should have listen to that feedback. :mad:

I wouldn't have gone to the meet if he didn't confirm. Negative definitely deserved.

I don't head to a meet without a pre-ride commo check. Not knowing the circumstances I would not post feedback.

I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but the trip for me was not that far. I chose the spot because the owner said he help me fill out the proper paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom