• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First murder house I've been in that is listed for sale right now. Realtor had no idea and I found out after walking through the home

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
I went looking at this home my daughter and her boyfriend found for sale here locally.

The current owner of this home is the mother of the guy that was killed. She framed a story about the home and left that on the counter with pictures of the home and family. That story was intentionally left there by her for all to read. The realtor that showed the house to us took a picture of the letter stating "If I don't get a picture nobody will believe me". The letter starts out by saying the woman's mother loved that home more than her. Towards the end of the story she explains about her 34yr old son being murdered there. Now I know why there was no carpet on the stairway.

As soon as we got home my daughter broke out the sage and is in her room getting rid of the evil spirits!

What I read, he was shot in the home and was transport to the hospital where they pronounced him dead.
That's just the official pronouncement of death by a medical doctor. He was DRT. There was a statment by the mom that said "my beautiful son killed in our family home".

Unfortunately using the occult to drive away the occult doesn’t work any better than fighting racism with racism or fascism with fascism. Jesus is the only one evil spirits fear and at his name they have to flee. If the house is purchased an anointing with oil in the name of Jesus is a way better option than burning weeds inside. I’ve experienced the before and after in a scenario like this. Living “un-alone” in a house can be unsettling but greater is the one living inside of me than he who is living in the world! Good luck on the home search!

Back
Top Bottom