• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First murder house I've been in that is listed for sale right now. Realtor had no idea and I found out after walking through the home

Unfortunately using the occult to drive away the occult doesn’t work any better than fighting racism with racism or fascism with fascism. Jesus is the only one evil spirits fear and at his name they have to flee. If the house is purchased an anointing with oil in the name of Jesus is a way better option than burning weeds inside. I’ve experienced the before and after in a scenario like this. Living “un-alone” in a house can be unsettling but greater is the one living inside of me than he who is living in the world! Good luck on the home search!
fortunately the occult is a pastime for people who want to believe in the unbelievable. Casper and the Green Lantern will never let any boogers get anyone. The occult mind game is much ado about nothing.

The only thing that would concern me about a murder home is the circumstances that led to it. Was it a home knows for gang/drug activity? Bad part of town? I'd probably avoid then. But otherwise I'm not concerned with bad judu or spirits.

Bruh. If you believe in Jesus there is no “evil spirit” that can harm you. Don’t get that confused with any Worldy circumstances you may be going through. Believe me, I know it’s hard to keepThe Faith. I am looking at a 3rd spinal surgery. Doing rituals are just visual performances for the world.

I understand initially being uncomfortable but like mentioned many people have died in houses. I can’t count how many calls we ran in all my years with Fire/Ems that were for natural and unnatural reasons

Back
Top Bottom