• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First question

mahorra

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Who is selling on this forum? If I were to sell a used handgun I would list it a price lower than a new one. So far most of the handguns I checked here are used, listed at prices higher than new! Why would it be? I made a couple of offers pointing out the price for the same gun in new condition and was advised to "go buy a new one". Why would anybody want to buy on this forum? What am I missing?

You’ve found the neckbeards so far keep it up and you be in a wonderland of boomer rants, mall ninja tactics, bootlicker basics and meet some cool people. every once in a while when your about to give up your the first to type “I’ll take it” on a reasonably priced firearm you gotta drive three hours to get.

Who is selling on this forum? If I were to sell a used handgun I would list it a price lower than a new one. So far most of the handguns I checked here are used, listed at prices higher than new! Why would it be? I made a couple of offers pointing out the price for the same gun in new condition and was advised to "go buy a new one". Why would anybody want to buy on this forum? What am I missing?
Got to pay that premium to avoid a 4473.

Back
Top Bottom