• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First suppressor

Why not both? I can use my Griffin Optimus on my Ruger American Rimfire and my CZ Scorpion SBR. Yes, its big for a .22 can for a handgun, but it does just fine on my Ruger rifle. I can still use the iron sights. Sounds great on both. Sure, probably not as quiet as dedicated cans, but I don't have anything else to compare to.

Can also be used on other calibers up to .300WinMag.

View attachment 1089225
View attachment 1089226 View attachment 1089228

I have 2 22 cans. 22 shot through my 9mm can is quieter than them both.

I wanted the exact same calibers covered. I doubted I would want another can for a while... lol I went with the octane 45. Great on 9mm and has worked great to me on 22lr, I plan to have a threaded 45 one day too. For paperwork sake, I wish I had gotten the Optimus to be able to suppress an ar15.

I chose the Dobbs Defense arc22 because its quiet and rated up to 5.7, including 22mag. I also have the arc22-al because at only 4oz its so light that it feels great on my pistols. It's cool that they are user servicable and they're locally made too. There are so many choices out there...you're welcome to shoot mine if you'd like to try them.

https://www.dobbsdefense.com/store/suppressors/arc22/

I have the Dobbs Defense ARC22 and I love it.
I have shot other brands and my ARC 22 is just as quiet as the others at a way lower price.
Just my .02 Worth.

What these guys said.

Best value out there on a .22 can.

Did someone say pics?

evercors.jpg

Back
Top Bottom