• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First suppressor

They're not saying you get it in 4-6 weeks - they clearly state that your Class III dealer will get it in 4-6 weeks as that is the average Form3 transfer time right now. (It's a Form3 from them to your dealer; but then it sits at your dealer for 9+ months waiting on the Form4 to clear so they can transfer it to you).

I think you just mis-read or misunderstood, but unfortunately no, you will not be able to possess it in 4-6 weeks unless you have an SOT license and can transfer it to yourself or your business, etc.

Just curious has anyone or does anyone know someone who has purchased an received a Rebel Siliencer?
They claim you get it in 4-6 weeks instead on the 9+ months.
Prices start at $99 for the 22 can
$249 for the .30 cal can

https://rebelsilencers.com/

They're not saying you get it in 4-6 weeks - they clearly state that your Class III dealer will get it in 4-6 weeks as that is the average Form3 transfer time right now. (It's a Form3 from them to your dealer; but then it sits at your dealer for 9+ months waiting on the Form4 to clear so they can transfer it to you).

I think you just mis-read or misunderstood, but unfortunately no, you will not be able to possess it in 4-6 weeks unless you have an SOT license and can transfer it to yourself or your business, etc.
Thank you for the clarification,it sounded to good to be true,

Seriously considering the Silencerco Hybrid with that $200 credit towards a Sparrow

Seriously considering the Silencerco Hybrid with that $200 credit towards a Sparrow
And on that note I got a buddy on month 2.5 waiting for a form 3 to his dealer. No errors, no mistakes just moving like molasses. His 4 other form 3s all came in like 4-6 weeks just this one is dragging ass

I've got a Sparrow. It's a nice can and it's really easy to disassemble and clean.

The only negative I have to say about it is that it does have a pretty noticeable first round pop on pistols, unless you run it wet.

Hybrid is not user serviceable, a must for 22LR can
I would look for a monocore 22LR can. Separate buffles do stick inside of a 22LR can. I have a 22 supressor soaking in a jar of Kroil right now.
Optimus will cover evrething, from 2LR yo 9mm to 300 win mag
It is too big and heavy to go on a 22 pistol.

Hybrid is not user serviceable, a must for 22LR can
I would look for a monocore 22LR can. Separate buffles do stick inside of a 22LR can. I have a 22 supressor soaking in a jar of Kroil right now.
Optimus will cover evrething, from 2LR yo 9mm to 300 win mag
It is too big and heavy to go on a 22 pistol.

How much did you pay for the Optimus? $1100 price is steep. With most things, a jack of all trades is a master of none. Very interesting though.

Back
Top Bottom