• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First time can buyer questions.

Ive never heard of YHM Resonator. I've heard nothing but good things from Griffin Armament Recce 7 (Any mod). YHM cans from previous years of experience, which is very limited. Their cans are more heavy than the competitors prior to the Nitro, Turbo, etc. Number wise on a meter, mediocre. I'd choose Griffin between the 2.

For what you are looking for the cans you listed are great options. Harvester is probably the best can for that role in that price range. The new Q stuff is very impressive. The cans are light, quiet for their size and the mount is very well thought out to be as simple as it is. Accuracy is up to par with them also.

For what you are looking for the cans you listed are great options. Harvester is probably the best can for that role in that price range. The new Q stuff is very impressive. The cans are light, quiet for their size and the mount is very well thought out to be as simple as it is. Accuracy is up to par with them also.

Ordered my Trash Panda from these guys in March, and they were extremely helpful. If anybody is looking into getting into a can, I recommend a trip to Quiet Riot to have a conversation/learning session with them.

Back
Top Bottom