• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First time owner seeking advice

Bret Maverick

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
137   0
Reaction score
I received my Sparrow and Chimera. The Chimera has cool adapters I bought two of, but the Sparrow is direct thread. Do I need to do anything before I attach these and pull the trigger the first time? It’s not the money as much as the time I waited, I don’t need anything going wrong!! Lol

I received my Sparrow and Chimera. The Chimera has cool adapters I bought two of, but the Sparrow is direct thread. Do I need to do anything before I attach these and pull the trigger the first time? It’s not the money as much as the time I waited, I don’t need anything going wrong!! Lol

Oh and double check your threads most 22 suppressors are threaded 1/2x28 and most 22 rifles and pistols are threaded 1/2x20 so you may need an adapter

You should be fine. The Sparrow should thread right on any 22 with a threaded barrel and if you use the mount/adapters for the Chimera you should be good to go.

As mentioned above, if you're dealing with guns from 'foreign parts' it might be a good idea to check that the threads are done correctly and are perpendicular with the bore. For example AKs are notorious for not being threaded well enough to align the suppressor with the barrel.

If you are shooting name brand guns that were factory threaded you should be fine though.

Send your suppressors to me and let me do QC to ensure they work correctly.

Back
Top Bottom