• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First time shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT-FRICKIN'-STANDING!!!!

Good on you and whoever let you in charge of their kids!

Teach 'em young - you'll be amazed at how most can handle the responsibilities! But you have to watch 'em like a hawk and they can still make mistakes.

They are well behaved and I stressed safety before, during, and after. 2 adults were warned then asked to leave because they were not obeying the range rules. They are great kids with responable parents that spend lots of quality time with them. I am very proud of all of them.

Awesome! I get warm and fuzzies everytime I see the new generations getting taught to shoot the right way with an emphasis on safety from the get go. Brings back great memories of learning to shoot with my dad. Now I hope they do well in school so they can afford to keep up with what you started in their later years :)

Awesome! I get warm and fuzzies everytime I see the new generations getting taught to shoot the right way with an emphasis on safety from the get go. Brings back great memories of learning to shoot with my dad. Now I hope they do well in school so they can afford to keep up with what you started in their later years :)

I don't think that will be a problem. Both are "A" students and the parents are very involved in their lives. Electronics is a privilege not a babysitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom