• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First Time with Geissele and a Muzzle Brake

Moondog1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
183   0
Reaction score
I made a short video of a friend and I shooting his rifle with the Geissele ssa-e and the brake. I want one! So much fun just burning through a mag and getting your hair blown back! Thats it, thanks!

I was also really tactical that day, my red dot battery died cause I'm poor and have a primary arms( I'll have an aimpoint one day), but I got to use back up iron sights lol. Real world application for me!

Nice, but whatya shooting at, didn't see targets and hope it was't just trees for the hell of it.
Got 5 silhouettes out there out to 300. You can hear the hits sometimes when we accidentally hit the target. GoPro doesn't show crap far away.

Oh and at the end of the video you can definitely hear the mosin ring the day lights out of them.

Looks like a boatload of fun! I never shot a Mosin, wow, it's got some muzzle flash!
That's one I picked up on here, it had the Rock Solid Scope mount and bolt, I put it in that arch angel stock, put the timney trigger in it, and chopped the barrel to 20~ inches. Lots of fun, cheap, and that thump never gets old!

Back
Top Bottom