• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fish are Friends not Food

*PETA(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals); But, Pita is fine: 'Pain In The Arse' ! I started my own organization: 'P.E.T.A'.: People Eating Tasty Animals!

Fact: (check it out): PETA kills more dogs than any other organization in America. It will take dogs from local pounds and then euthanize them. Their warped rationalization is that education is a better use of their funds than feeding and caring for dogs. PETA was cited by Virginia for the inhumane way it euthanized dogs. Next time you run into a PETA person, ask them about that.

Ha same here. Sautéed up some Snapper I caught in the gulf this week. Would love to see one of them on the dock in Venice, LA when all the boats pull in with their tuna hauls LOL
Yeah, they'll end up messing with the wrong group of fishermen one day and end up getting their asses kicked and thrown over in the water so they can swim with their "friends"

Back the fish, I don't understand why the fishermen were letting the fish lay on the concrete - they said they had a bucket. But it was their fish, First thing I would have done, would have been to cut its backbone, and tell Jr. that the fish wasn't suffering anymore and had gone to fish heaven.

Can't believe that Daddy Snowflake had the audacity to attempt to quote Genesis, and the creation story.

Here is what Genesis really says:

"Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

"Livestock" ("cattle in the King James version) are domesticated animals, which are domesticated for primarily one reason.

Hahahahaha! Had to reach for that conclusion.

Florida has a fishing and hunting harassment law, just like Georgia. The video certainly provided (and continues to provide) the basis for an arrest.

Also, the chief is wrong, "free speech" does not extend to assault and theft of property, both of which are clearly documented in the video.

Back
Top Bottom