• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishin' Buddies

Thats a pig right there brother! Next month I sure hope he's holding up a trout that big!

He ask if we could go "river fishing" this afternoon. This was our compromise. This little pond is at a friends place a couple miles from my house.

I picked myself up a new ultralight today so I'm getting ready :).

He ask if we could go "river fishing" this afternoon. This was our compromise. This little pond is at a friends place a couple miles from my house.

I picked myself up a new ultralight today so I'm getting ready :).
Can't wait man. We'll have a mess of trout over a campfire in no time.

image.jpg
Can't wait man. We'll have a mess of trout over a campfire in no time.

Me and my daughter are pumped for the next go around, we had a hell of a time brother!

Do really these kids hunted down the fish? I don't admit that these little children who hardly can swim properly have learned fishing and can actually hunt down the fishes.

image.jpg

So even if he didn't do it all on his own, he still reeled in the biggest of the day. As well as the most fish, while dad got nothing. I am loving the time out there with him.

Where did yall go?

We went to surprise my mom for her B-day in Helen where they were staying. We shot over to Dick's creek and wet a hook for a couple hours. We didn't have much time to fish but I couldn't be that close to an opportunity and pass it up. It was really crowded, people fishing everywhere.

We went to surprise my mom for her B-day in Helen where they were staying. We shot over to Dick's creek and wet a hook for a couple hours. We didn't have much time to fish but I couldn't be that close to an opportunity and pass it up. It was really crowded, people fishing everywhere.

Is that the Dick's Creek over near Turner's Corner? I know Dick's pretty well and don't recognize that small falls. Is that above the Ranger's House where Water's feeds inro Dick's?

Back
Top Bottom