• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishing gear

I haven't even seen what he has, how do you price in the dark. I fish all the time and would pay for usable gear but I only see a lot of people gauking about nothing they have seen. Am I missing something

delete the post would work, as all I see is a lot of bull ---- which is going no where. Would not consider a reply on this ad

delete the post would work, as all I see is a lot of bull ---- which is going no where. Would not consider a reply on this ad
This is not an "AD" as much as a call for help. And one of our fellows has given me some good information and advice.
Found out I have a lot of flys that were hand tied and never used, tied by a famous fishing 'artist' Bill Elliott...
A bunch of Daiwa rods, and team daiwa reels, large fish/deep sea lures, etc.

This is not an "AD" as much as a call for help. And one of our fellows has given me some good information and advice.
Found out I have a lot of flys that were hand tied and never used, tied by a famous fishing 'artist' Bill Elliott...
A bunch of Daiwa rods, and team daiwa reels, large fish/deep sea lures, etc.
I'm interested in whatever saltwater gear and fly fishing gear you have (Not really flies, but gear). Thx

Back
Top Bottom