• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishing spots in Jasper

Very true. It’s been a great boat for sure I just want something new. I usually let mine warm up even in the summer. Dang motors are almost as much as a new boat itself.
Yes Sir. 15 grand for a 150 Merc last I checked. I should have swapped the motor on the 01 Nitro 700 and called it good. It didn't need a new motor I just had to have a New Ranger bass boat so I sold it. Biggest mistake ever.

Yes Sir. 15 grand for a 150 Merc last I checked. I should have swapped the motor on the 01 Nitro 700 and called it good. It didn't need a new motor I just had to have a New Ranger bass boat so I sold it. Biggest mistake ever.
That’s kind of what I’m doing wanting a new nitro. I don’t need it nor can I justify it but damnit I want it. LOL

That’s kind of what I’m doing wanting a new nitro. I don’t need it nor can I justify it but damnit I want it. LOL
You were talking about Nitros being reasonably priced. Not so much anymore. All boat brands are about the same price since Nitro owns everything. My boat was 43 grand for example. An equal size/value Ranger or Triton is the same price or close to it.

Depends on options as well.

You were talking about Nitros being reasonably priced. Not so much anymore. All boat brands are about the same price since Nitro owns everything. My boat was 43 grand for example. An equal size/value Ranger or Triton is the same price or close to it.

Depends on options as well.
I believe the one I have custom built would be like 44 ish, if I didn’t buy a nitro I’d buy a Phoenix but I think my wife would kill me if I did that..

I believe the one I have custom built would be like 44 ish, if I didn’t buy a nitro I’d buy a Phoenix but I think my wife would kill me if I did that..
Bass boats are a luxury of me never getting married or having kids. ;) I love to fish and women and their baggage have always been a pain in my ass ( why buy one when you can rent a woman LOL). I finally got to the age where I'm no longer chasing tail and the only tail you will catch me chasing is a whitetail deer.

Uhmm. Go to Carters lake. Fish the re reg pool the upper lake or the spillway below the rereg pool. All good fishing and I've caught a few striper in all three.
Thanks for all the info guys. I haven’t fished Carter’s before but I need to get up there. I don’t have a boat so I guess I’ll try some of it from the bank.

Back
Top Bottom