• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Five Guns

I’m in GA (as 99% of us are) so an AR and a quality defensive pistol would really be it. Maybe a .22 for putting food on the table if needed. I’m not worried about taking large game or anything like that. Spend the money from the other 2-3 guns on food, medical supplies, ammo, magazines, etc.

SHTF?
Subcompact 9mm (For concealed carry)
22 rifle (For small game and birds/fowl, I am not shooting them on the wing!)
9mm sub gun (cqb defense, backpack firepower)
5.56 AR (castle/property defense, varmint, medium game)
.308 bolt gun (Big game)

I’m in GA (as 99% of us are) so an AR and a quality defensive pistol would really be it. Maybe a .22 for putting food on the table if needed. I’m not worried about taking large game or anything like that. Spend the money from the other 2-3 guns on food, medical supplies, ammo, magazines, etc.

I'm thinking the same thing. No need to carry 5 when 3 will do.

Reactions: MRH
I'm thinking the same thing. No need to carry 5 when 3 will do.

Agree. 2 would do, but I would most likely have 3...

AR or AK. I have good options in both categories so it would be a tough decision. Nah, just kidding, it wouldnt be tough. AK it is.
G19
S&W 638 .38 airweight.

I can set traps for small game.

Agree. 2 would do, but I would most likely have 3...

AR or AK. I have good options in both categories so it would be a tough decision. Nah, just kidding, it wouldnt be tough. AK it is.
G19
S&W 638 .38 airweight.

I can set traps for small game.

I need to hang out with you and learn how to set traps.

I need to hang out with you and learn how to set traps.

You only need to know 2 or 3 to catch all kinds of crap. Heck a large rat trap can catch quite a bit. Same with a basic rabbit trap...But if those items aren't handy it is good to know how to rig a couple traps by using basic, bare necessities.

Hi-Standard Tournament with suppressor (.22LR)
Remington 550-1 or similar "floating chamber" 22 Short, Long, Long Rifle carbine with tubular mag
.410 shotgun, break open, light weight such as a 1920's H&R
Ruger GSR .308 suppressed
Colt CAR-15 Lightweight Carbine .223

Back
Top Bottom