• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Five Star Pawn, Inc. ~ FFL Dealer in Cumming, GA. ~ Firearm Transfers $20 ~ New and Used Guns

I drove up and down Hwy 9, Dahlonega Hwy, the other day, keeping an eye out for this busniness, and I didn't see it. But, I was going by memory as to the general location and wasn't looking for a particular street address.

Posting a photo of your building as seen from the street would be great.

4D8169B2-224A-4335-BA83-AA8BCC6403E1.jpeg
4D8169B2-224A-4335-BA83-AA8BCC6403E1.jpeg
View attachment 2119453 View attachment 2119453 View attachment 2118535
I drove up and down Hwy 9, Dahlonega Hwy, the other day, keeping an eye out for this busniness, and I didn't see it. But, I was going by memory as to the general location and wasn't looking for a particular street address.

Posting a photo of your building as seen from the street would be great.

We are located between C&W Auto Sales and Rio Balsas Mexican Restaurant on Hwy9 approx. 2.5miles north of the square (courthouse). Just passed the Sawnee View Gardens Cemetary heading north and on the left side of the road.

Here is just a photo I pulled up online.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you.

Somebody ought to come up with a reflexology (foot and lower leg soaking, and massage) and gun store. A lady works on your feet while another person talks guns with you and fetches various ones from behind the counter to let you handle.

It may seem like a weird combination of businesses, but for years video rental stores combined with indoor tanning salons.

Back
Top Bottom