• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Five Star Pawn, Inc. ~ FFL Dealer in Cumming, GA. ~ Firearm Transfers $20 ~ New and Used Guns

We have a Don't Ask, Don't Tell Policy when it comes to gentlemen getting pedicures. Lol..
But we do see a few guys going in and out of the nail salon in our plaza.

I will be there tomm, me and a few of the ODT GUYS are doing a Pawn Shop run tomm!

I stopped by last week. Nice place! Thanks for posting the street view pic, which help me find it. There wasn't a whole lot of counter space or shelf space for a big inventory of guns at this time, but the guy I talked to (Sean Smith, if I recall correctly) said more guns are coming in, plus they can order anything for only $10 over dealer cost. Prices on the guns were reasonable, and he said that the sticker prices on the USED guns are flexible, and he can negotiate down from there.

I stopped by last week. Nice place! Thanks for posting the street view pic, which help me find it. There wasn't a whole lot of counter space or shelf space for a big inventory of guns at this time, but the guy I talked to (Sean Smith, if I recall correctly) said more guns are coming in, plus they can order anything for only $10 over dealer cost. Prices on the guns were reasonable, and he said that the sticker prices on the USED guns are flexible, and he can negotiate down from there.

Yes Sir, the prices on our Used Guns are negotiable so come on in and check out our inventory folks. Right now we are looking at approximately 30 used pistols and lots of used rifles and shotguns.

Thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure meeting you.

View attachment 2119469

Come in and see us at Five Star Pawn, Inc. or give us a call at 678-947-5400

We are located at 1465 Dahlonega Hwy, Cumming, GA. 30040

Approximately 2.5 miles North of the Cumming Square (Courthouse) on Hwy9.

We have been in business for 11 years now but have always Sold Used Firearms.
We are now getting into
Selling NEW FIREARMS for $10.00 Over Cost.

Firearm Transfers are only $20.00

View attachment 2102536

We Buy, Sell and Trade.

View attachment 2102539

Thank You and We Look Forward to Seeing You.

Five Star Pawn, Inc.
1465 Dahlonega Hwy.
Suite 5
Cumming, GA. 30040

678-947-5400

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom