• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Back To The Future” BACK IN THEATERS!!!!

I gotta admit seeing some of these on the big screen would be kinda cool !

Seen Jaws when it came out . We lived in Miami . I was 10 and me an my dad sat in the back . He was spying on my older sister on one of her first dates and took me along for the ride :)

Seen Smokey & the bandit at the old Alamo theater in Newnan right after we moved back from Miami . Me an my older brother rode with my sister an her boyfriend to see it .

The wife an I seen Unforgiven at the theater in Peachtree City . They closed it down not long after that though.

I gotta admit seeing some of these on the big screen would be kinda cool !

Seen Jaws when it came out . We lived in Miami . I was 10 and me an my dad sat in the back . He was spying on my older sister on one of her first dates and took me along for the ride :)

Seen Smokey & the bandit at the old Alamo theater in Newnan right after we moved back from Miami . Me an my older brother rode with my sister an her boyfriend to see it .

The wife an I seen Unforgiven at the theater in Peachtree City . They closed it down not long after that though.
I've never seen Airplane or Unforgiven at all. Never on TV or anything.

I've seen Smokey & The Bandit so many times that I've got most of it memorized, but I've never seen it on the big screen. I'll definitely be going to see it.

I saw Jurassic Park the weekend it came out. I was in high school at the time. I think it was in the theater at the mall in Athens, but I honestly don't remember. I do remember that they had the sound CRANKED UP in the theater and when that T-Rex roared for the first time it was like nothing I'd ever heard before.

IMG_1118.PNG
IMG_1119.PNG
IMG_1120.PNG
IMG_1121.PNG
IMG_1122.PNG

Check it out, we went to Jesup a few weeks back and I saw that they have a real honest to God still open and operating drive in movie. So at some point we gotta go back and see something there. I mean if anything worth seeing ever comes to the theater again. And it would definitely be cooler to go in my LeBaron ragtop than my wife's Kia Soul. That's just not a comfortable car.

Check it out, we went to Jesup a few weeks back and I saw that they have a real honest to God still open and operating drive in movie. So at some point we gotta go back and see something there. I mean if anything worth seeing ever comes to the theater again. And it would definitely be cooler to go in my LeBaron ragtop than my wife's Kia Soul. That's just not a comfortable car.
Man, I haven't been to a drive-in since I was a kid back in the 80's. My dad had a truck with a camper shell and he'd hide us kids in the back so he didn't have to pay for us to get in. LMAO!

They had a playground out there and everything. All the parents would pull up, kick the kids out of the car, tell them to go play and to come back to the car when the end credits started rolling on the movie.

Evidently there's one somewhere around here that's still up and running though because @GlockGirl was telling us about going to it recently.

For a dollar I’ll go buy retail movie price no way
We go to the Sunday matinee at 2pm.

It's $8.56 per person. There's really nothing coming up that I'm willing to spend the money on right now, but I've gone to see a few in the past.

"Miss BangBang" was disappointed because she was hoping they'd play Gremlins around Christmas time, but it looks like they picked Die Hard for Christmas instead. LOL

Back
Top Bottom