• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flashlight Review - Zanflare F1

Hayata

Wolf Icon
Knock it off with them negative waves Moriarity!
177   0
Reaction score
Ok, so flashlights could be one of those things I have a thing for but haven't dedicated the time (or money) to get serious. There are flashlight forums afterall...

But my wife will tell you I have TOO MANY flashlights and well, uh, ummm, yeah, ok. She may be right.

But the other day Amazon had a flash sale or whatever they call them and I picked up one of these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZPT47Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Oh, and a couple of batteries to go with it. It doesn't come with batteries but uses the rechargeable kind and came with a USB charging cable. I charged it from my laptop. Initial battery charge took maybe 2 or 3 hours?

61VifWV-zSL._SL1000_.jpg

I think this is the most I've ever spent on a single flashlight (midlife crisis?) but DANG!

This thing will light up the whole cul-de-sac at night. Throws an amazing beam.

The pros:

BRIGHT!

Rechargeable

Compact - easily fits in pocket

Four brightness modes and has a silly glass breaker built in that, from what I've read online, doesn't really work but I'm not going to test it on any of my vehicles.

Beats the heck out of a 1000 lumen 4 C cell Costco flashlight I have. Like spanks it. Not even close.

The cons:

Beam is not adjustable. The throw you have is what you get. I like the ones that can go from flood to spot.

Anyway, just got it and will be giving it a workout. If anything negative happens I'll post up more.

I just can't believe the amount of light that come out of this compact package. I may be ordering more if it proves itself. Probably get one for my dad 'cause he likes flashlights, too - I got it honest.

I can't believe how far flashlight technology has come!

Back
Top Bottom