• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flashlights...Most for your money.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay yall I need 2 or 3 good lights. Small to medium sized handheld that use plain old AA,C,D batteries. So in the past I've seen lots of good reviews here and other places about the Defiant lights at Home Depot. That seems like a good deal but what else is out there? I had a NEBO brand aiming light on an old Stevens shotgun over a year ago. It was about $30.00 at Academy with the barrel mount and red laser option. That was a good light. But it was a dedicated firearm aiming light. So what do yall think?

Costco has Duracell 1300 lumens for 20 bucks, or a 3 pack of Duracell flashlights 350 lumens each for 20 bucks.. that 1300 is like a light saber

Get yourself a CREE light (300 lumens) which takes 1 AA battery...high, low, strobe and off. Cost about $5.00 on Fleabay! I bought 5 last year and just ordered 5 more but these are higher lumen output.

Costco has Duracell 1300 lumens for 20 bucks, or a 3 pack of Duracell flashlights 350 lumens each for 20 bucks.. that 1300 is like a light saber
I wish there was a Costco around here. The closest one I know of is around the Tanger Outlet exit in Hampton or whatever. It would be nice because Sam's sucks!

Get yourself a CREE light (300 lumens) which takes 1 AA battery...high, low, strobe and off. Cost about $5.00 on Fleabay! I bought 5 last year and just ordered 5 more but these are higher lumen output.
I have one.
That thing will really throw the light out!

Costco 1,000 lumen torches are amazing.

Sorry you don't have one near you.

You could maybe try online? Just got a flyer that they are introducing a 1,500 lumen model online.

Back
Top Bottom