• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flashlights.

the reviews aren't so hot though.
yea, but i have used them. they have always worked great for me..i have found about 80% of reviews are people giving opinion, not fact.. tenegry is a huge battery maker. they do a lot with hobby stuff. it would not surprise me to find they produce some of the name brand ones for other companies...

OLIGHT S1 or S2 baton
ok guys I'm wanting your input here on this.
whats the best bang for the buck flashlight?

here's the catch. its gotta have good lumins VS battery life,
and the batteries cant cost a fortune either.
these high end dead in a hour flashlight just isn't practical.
nice yes but in a "situation" most of the time not practical.

I have all types of Flashlights, from 2AA to D-Size battery lights. I even have lights that are solar, plus everyone of my weakness a light with extra batteries in the Gun grip. I also have candles that last from 3-6 days. I also have drank up flashlights.

yea, but i have used them. they have always worked great for me..i have found about 80% of reviews are people giving opinion, not fact.. tenegry is a huge battery maker. they do a lot with hobby stuff. it would not surprise me to find they produce some of the name brand ones for other companies...

oh ok a personal review. good shelf life?
I agree with the opinions and fact statement too.

http://www.511tactical.com/tmt-plx-penlight.html?color=283
One of my favorites for edc. Bright as hell, decent battery life, fits easily in a pocket, and not a bad price. Has the momentary on switch, where you press the button halfway without clicking it and it comes on, but release the pressure and it cuts off, I always look for this feature on a carry light. Also lost it in the laundry and it worked fine after a cycle in the washing machine and dryer, not to mention dropping it on all kinds of hard surfaces from waste and chest height. I actually lost it for good last week and and got a tiny stream light to replace it, since it was sold out locally thanks to Irma, but I'm gonna order another one, maybe two.

I would base battery life needs on the use it will get. Will you be using it as a primary light source if the power is out, or will you pop it on for a few seconds to see the back corner of the gun safe, or look behind the fridge? I use my edc light several times a day, but usually for only a few seconds at a time.

a buddy of mine has one of those hes been trying to trade me for mine.
I think hes just doing it now just to be a azz lol.
both stream lights I mentioned above use to get mad hours on them
daily due to the type job I was in.

I can swear to the dependability and quality of these lanterns.
have several. you can get these at Target same as I did.
you will have to look hard for them as they usually aren't with the rest
of the flashlights. even the employees don't know they have these things
so look good. they work. great battery life. good light too.
the older ones are water tight and float. I have the older version but hear
these ones in the link blow the old guys away. these things are perfect and
about the size of a coke can.

http://www.riverrockledlights.com/shop/lanterns/

Where do you find them?

oh ok a personal review. good shelf life?
I agree with the opinions and fact statement too.
yep. they last about as long as the surefires. and for shelf life, i found some in my airsoft stuff,maybe 5 or 6 years since i had been in that box. they are in my tlr1 hl on my Jericho and are working perfect.. tenergy supplies the hobby and airsoft market. generally when it comes to airsoft stuff, its better than most think. most guys say its all toys and china crap, and thats true for some of it. but it gets used, used like most think they will use their gear. whens the last time you ran your kit for 48 hours? ask someone who goes to national level events, they will say "last month". same with some of the china lights, check what the airsofters are using. they will run lights for 12 or so hours a weekend, 30 or 40 weekends a year..

Back
Top Bottom