• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flats of shotgun ammo

I think you will, I shoot a lot of it, shoot the 12ga 2 3/4dram 1 1/8 7-1/2 shot @ 1200fps on the NSCA course and they work great

What type of gun? I know some people that use it with no issue. It didn't work well in either o/u I use the most

Can't say about the monarch shotgun ammo...but I really like their rifle ammo... 1st season back deer hunting all 5 deer was kilt with monarch

I am having a tough time changing from highpower shooting to skeet shooting. Much more feel involved if you know what I mean. It a a new muscle memory for me.

That’s what I just bought. I am learning to Skeet shoot and need budget ammo.

That's why I started using herters. It is basically the same price. 49.99 per flat/250 rounds. So that's $20 per 100. It seemed to be a more consistent round than the other cheap ones. The other cheap rounds recoil didn't feel the same to me. When doing something that requires consistency it threw me off when every now and then you would have a random hard kick. Then you start thinking about it and not paying attention to the shot your about to make

I am having a tough time changing from highpower shooting to skeet shooting. Much more feel involved if you know what I mean. It a a new muscle memory for me.

2 completely different actions. Rifle is more of a ready aim fire. Clay's is more of a lead track then fire. More pointing at it than aiming at it. I found something that works for me pretty well. Instead of your lead hand griping the front use you pointer finger along the bottom of the grip. Your body naturally follows what its pointed toward. Works well for me. I have told others about it and it didn't for them

Back
Top Bottom