• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flats of shotgun ammo

I always use the high grade stuff - Winchester AA or Remington STS. They are cleaner and pattern better than the cheap stuff. You can buy STS at Walmart for $6.97 a box, or AA for 7.97 a box. Also, in a semiauto, they cheap stuff won't cycle as reliably in all guns. Even in an 870 pump, the cheaper ones aren't as reliable because they swell more and hangup causing a FTE.

I have been focusing on more the size of the load. I have found when l run a few rounds in the same day my shoulder gets sore. I've been using 7/8 once recently

I have been focusing on more the size of the load. I have found when l run a few rounds in the same day my shoulder gets sore. I've been using 7/8 once recently

I switched to a 20 gauge gas gun for this reason. Can shoot all day with no discomfort and no bruise.

I always use the high grade stuff - Winchester AA or Remington STS. They are cleaner and pattern better than the cheap stuff. You can buy STS at Walmart for $6.97 a box, or AA for 7.97 a box. Also, in a semiauto, they cheap stuff won't cycle as reliably in all guns. Even in an 870 pump, the cheaper ones aren't as reliable because they swell more and hangup causing a FTE.

I shoot the AA also. They run a rebate on it every year in the late summer/early fall. Gets it down to $5.99 a box. Order it on Academy and it is shipped to my door free.

ODT Member Always in Season sells many different Brands of Shotshells by the Flat, at VERY Competitive prices, and will Ship to you...I've dealt with him in the past, and will do so again in the future...HTH....mikey357. Always in Season Always in Season

Back
Top Bottom