• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Floor Sandwich

RedneckAndy

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
18   0
Reaction score
1685733420508.jpeg

I was working in the kitchen area of a KFC once, saw an employee slip on the greasy floor and spill a huge tray of battered chicken onto it. He just gathered it up and dumped it in the fryer. Went to the manager and told him, he said it’d be OK. Never have eaten KFC again.
(and yes, I’ve worked in enough kitchens to know worse stuff happens every day.)

I was working in the kitchen area of a KFC once, saw an employee slip on the greasy floor and spill a huge tray of battered chicken onto it. He just gathered it up and dumped it in the fryer. Went to the manager and told him, he said it’d be OK. Never have eaten KFC again.
(and yes, I’ve worked in enough kitchens to know worse stuff happens every day.)
Well in all fairness whatever was on that chicken from the floor wouldn't live through that hot cooking oil.
In 87 I worked as a dish washer at a Captain D's in south Macon. For whatever reason we had a small griddle just for cooking burgers since believe it or not we DID have a burger on the menu. So once or twice a week the head cook would scrape out the corners of the kitchen floor with the spatula from said griddle bang it off on the rim of the trash can and throw the spatula back on the griddle. His theory was " This is a fish place.If you order a burger then you deserve what you get."

Back
Top Bottom