• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida Concealed Carry Permit Holders Info Hacked

Robroyb

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
122   0
Reaction score
Heard its possibly from an overseas hacker, but that could be masked and actually from here in the US. What would a hacker want from this information.

I hope I don't know anyone dumb enough to break into a known ccw holders home. Sounds like a good way to catch one or two hot ones and bleed on out.

I try not to let anyone know I have weapons. Seems like they could watch my habits, learn my routine then come in to see if anything is available while I'm out. They could potentially do a lot before the police would show up. Same for the car. If they followed me to the gym or grocery store, work, figure out how long I'm away, they might go searching the vehicle for something under the seat. I had a truck stolen, by 2 guys in a locksmith van. They had no fear. 30 min, they got thru the steering wheel lock, and drove away with my truck.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

By the way, I know about the locksmith van and 2 guys, because the shop next to mine saw them 'working' on my truck. My neighbor said they looked very legit, like I had sent them to work on my truck.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom