• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida Gator Fans Get In Here And Tell Me Something.

Not a fan. Florida doesn't care about this game. Top players sitting out so they don't get injured and hurt their chances of getting the big bucks.
The gatoraids had aspirations of a national championship so a Tidy Bowl game is a poor second choice.

Not a fan. Florida doesn't care about this game. Top players sitting out so they don't get injured and hurt their chances of getting the big bucks.
The gatoraids had aspirations of a national championship so a Tidy Bowl game is a poor second choice.
Did the same players sit out the LSU game too?
I'm pretty sure "Florida" > the 4 recievers that sat out.
Home many defensive players sat out tonight during this 55 point (so far) stomping?

Did the same players sit out the LSU game too?
I'm pretty sure "Florida" > the 4 recievers that sat out.
Home many defensive players sat out tonight during this 55 point (so far) stomping?
All I've been able to garner from news sources is "multiple" defensive players are absent. At least one is out with covid symptoms.

All I've been able to garner from news sources is "multiple" defensive players are absent. At least one is out with covid symptoms.
I can't find a single thing about any Gator defensive player missing the Cotton Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom