• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida Gator Fans Get In Here And Tell Me Something.

You sec fans crack me up. The sec doesn’t win championships. Alabama,auburn and LSU has. The rest of the conference rides Bama’s coat tails.
And you forgot Tennessee, Florida, Old Miss, Georgia...almost half the conference has been a national champion.

As a matter of fact the SEC basement dwelliing Ole Miss Rebels managed to beat the number 11th ranked in the nation Big 10 Indiana Hoosers today. I guess the Ole Miss crowd didn't get the "you are the bottom of an over ranked conference and us Big 10 bois are going to teach you a lesson" memo. LOL, an unranked bottom of the conference SEC teams beats a 11th ranked Big 10 team......ugly facts again.

They sucked. But even as a UGA fan I know they had a lot of starters sit out, which definitely changes it up. Same thing that a lot of GA players are doing tomorrow. Don't be surprised when Cincy gives the Dawgs a run for their money tomorrow.
Georgia will never be more than a top ten team,and it's embarrasssing to watch the cheerleading coach ranting on the side line.Act like you've been there.

Reactions: STI
Georgia will never be more than a top ten team,and it's embarrasssing to watch the cheerleading coach ranting on the side line.Act like you've been there

If you're talking about Kirby or Scott Cochran, they've both "been there" multiple times. UGA is much better off now than they've been since Vince Dooley retired. They've improved since Kirby got there and will eventually win one. Remember, it took Coach Dooley a while to get the 1980 national championship.

As for Florida, Dan Mullen most definitely has their program going in the right direction. If someone on the staff needs replacing, he will do it. I was impressed by their play in the SEC championship game.

As a Florida fan I can tell you exactly what happened.

TODD GRANTHAM

Thats what happened. Our Defense is GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE
I just read yesterday that two of the Flordia defensive coaches vanished overnight. Looks like some changes have already been made in the defensive coaching package. I guess only time will tell if that will work, or if it's a case of cutting off the snakes tail instead of the head.

I just read yesterday that two of the Flordia defensive coaches vanished overnight. Looks like some changes have already been made in the defensive coaching package. I guess only time will tell if that will work, or if it's a case of cutting off the snakes tail instead of the head.

That is an interesting story. They were just "disappeared" like Communist Russia. Records scrubbed, no body remembers them being there. Very Twilight Zone.

Two Defensive Assistants have been fired. Im afraid thats not the answer and until Mullen gets the balls to let Todd go im afraid Florida will be a “good” team but never “Elite”. We had IMO one of the best Offenses at Florida EVER this year along with one of the WORST Defenses EVER. Grantham and his lack of coaching cost us ALOT ALOT ALOT.

Grantham’s Scheme is WAY to complicated for College Kids. I really hope he makes the needed adjustments for 2021 but I doubt it. No doubt Mullen is a GREAT Offensive minded coach but its hard to be Elite when your Defense looks like a unorganized peewee team.

Mullen CERTAINLY has turned the program around BUT he needs to take the next step and that is making the Defense what it needs to be. And that starts with getting the right DC there. If Grantham stays and defense looks the same next year, Mullen is gonna catch ALOT of Heat.

But it was nice to FINALLY see a high powered offense back on the Field this year.

I haven’t seen a really good defense stop a really good offense in several years (not that I watch a ton like some do). Alabama, Clemson, Norte Dame, and Ohio State’s defense are all good, but look what happens when you play the best teams.

If Florida’s D had more consistency and a little better run defense they may have been playing Friday. But that’s not Grantham’s MO.

I really thought Trask would of looked better even without the missing starters against the Sooners. I hope it doesn’t hurt his draft status too much. He was really extremely accurate this season.

Back
Top Bottom