• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida Man

The felon had a jam and that is when he came around with the butt strokes. I really do not understand how the other two are not accomplices? They knew all about this fool and can't imagine they didn't know he had a gun.

They didn;t know he was going to nut up and start shooting at the cops, that's the real crime.

An old friend of mine , now gone as of last year, was shot point blank in the abdomen about 40 years ago in Palmetto.
He was a part time Policeman ,domestic call, walked up to the truck, perp shot him with a SuperBlackhawk point blank.
Unfortunately the perp barricaded in a house with hostages gave up preventing his ass from being dealt with properly.

The old standard in LE is never treat a traffic stop as routine, as seen here the worst can happen. But the liberals call it profiling so you have to be polite to criminals, then give them what they deserve. The good guys won this gunfight, thank you thin blue line, one less gansta thug on the street.

The old standard in LE is never treat a traffic stop as routine, as seen here the worst can happen. But the liberals call it profiling so you have to be polite to criminals, then give them what they deserve. The good guys won this gunfight, thank you thin blue line, one less gansta thug on the street.

I agree that ******* got what he deserved, but your comment deserves a response. What's wrong with police treating everyone with common courtesy; not just because they wear certain clothes or live in a nice neighborhood?

Since 2016, the amount of cops shot has risen 59%. Historically, an average of 71% of cops killed are killed by Caucasian males. Anti-profiling came from the 90s (and earlier) when cops treated all brown people as criminals, and shot or beat the crap out of them with little or no cause. But they treated white people like actual human beings despite being killed by them most. Cops fear arresting white people because they may be powerful or connected to someone powerful, so they get the benefit of doubt and treated with respect. And that is why "liberals" demanded that everyone get treated like human being.

Profiling will always exist. We all know cops target low income areas. They don't look for Kristen in the BMW with cocaine, they look for Jerome in the Hellcat and Jose in the brand new F150. We don't hear little Timmy called a "thug" or "gangsta" when he shoots up a church or got caught planning a mass shooting. There's nothing but silence about that. When it's brown people, they're labeled gangs and thugs that deserve to die. But it's "mental health" when it's white people. Same thing happened with drugs, same thing happened with alcohol.

You are saying that Caucasians are treated one way and everyone else another. Thats the same line you hear right before the blame is placed on whitey for someones bad personal choices. I am not saying that it never happens but the blame game is way out of hand.

The felon had a jam and that is when he came around with the butt strokes. I really do not understand how the other two are not accomplices? They knew all about this fool and can't imagine they didn't know he had a gun.
Isn’t it obvious? It was one of those evil concealable assault pistols, they probably didn’t know he had it.

Back
Top Bottom