• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida never disappoints…

Why do you all hate hebephiles so much? They're people just like you, with lives, families, jobs, etc. They have a right to live just like all other peoples. I'll never understand this hatred of people just because of their sexual orientation.

You know that sort of dreck is coming soon. They just need a symbol and a march.

The have a spokesman
b1e49e80.jpg

I love good FL Man stories....

I once worked with a guy who told the story of how he cheated on his wife during their Florida honeymoon.
This guy was a real swordsman, never seen anyone else who could talk up a gal like him. Even was banging the maids at the motels we stayed at when loaned out of town. Don’t think he ever missed an opportunity to score. Equal opportunity guy, no racial discrimination in his playbook.
And, the guy was plug ugly to boot.

I once worked with a guy who told the story of how he cheated on his wife during their Florida honeymoon.
This guy was a real swordsman, never seen anyone else who could talk up a gal like him. Even was banging the maids at the motels we stayed at when loaned out of town. Don’t think he ever missed an opportunity to score. Equal opportunity guy, no racial discrimination in his playbook.
And, the guy was plug ugly to boot.
Used to work with a guy that would just walk right on up to clerks and cashiers that were in the stores where we were working and flat out ask them if he could hit it. I was shocked. When I tried to admonish him for that type of behavior he was completely nonplussed and retorted, "Why? How you gon' know unless you'se ask?"

Back
Top Bottom