• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida Woman

I think the old saying is "fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down".
bahahaha.gif

China produces it, Mexico smuggles it in .
Have you watched that show on "Discovery Channel" called "To Catch a Smuggler"? -- I remember seeing a stupid young man being caught with capsules, I mean many, many capsules in his stomach. The DHS Officer said, "If one of this things pops, he is dead on the spot." - They asked him "Why did he do that and how did you swallow all these things?" he said that "They (the cartel folks) gave him something to sleep and when he woke up, they had his luggage ready for the trip."

Have you watched that show on "Discovery Channel" called "To Catch a Smuggler"? -- I remember seeing a stupid young man being caught with capsules, I mean many, many capsules in his stomach. The DHS Officer said, "If one of this things pops, he is dead on the spot." - They asked him "Why did he do that and how did you swallow all these things?" he said that "They (the cartel folks) gave him something to sleep and when he woke up, they had his luggage ready for the trip."
That is scary !! I dont even want to think about how they got them in his stomach :shocked:

It's the number one killer in our country...it is coming straight from China...but no one is talking about that

Fentanyl, Covid, and anything else that China can push on the world population- mostly American- that kills everything in its path ?
This administration has a relationship with anything or anybody that is harmful or deadly to the general population of the US…..
Thanks Biden - you sorry POS……. lets not forget all those who back him and voted for him, or against Trump…..and all your Independent dream bulls**t…. You helped elect this sorry sack of s**t !!
I guess China's attempt to kill us all with the Kung Flu didn't work so the fentanyl is the next step in their plan for world dominanation.

I think it was fentanyl first then covid. Covid and the jab flopped now…..so whats next ?
I'm not up to date on current trends so you're probably right. All I know is that we're being assailed from all sides and our government on both sides of the aisle seem impotent or unwilling to stem the tide.

I'm not up to date on current trends so you're probably right. All I know is that we're being assailed from all sides and our government on both sides of the aisle seem impotent or unwilling to stem the tide.
You are correct. Our govt is a major player i think. But i cant figure out why. They have the $$… they have the power….they can and do anything they want ….why destroy it ?!?!?

You are correct. Our govt is a major player i think. But i cant figure out why. They have the $$… they have the power….they can and do anything they want ….why destroy it ?!?!?
The left is hell-bent on destruction and the GOP is content to let it all deteriorate (with a few exceptions) hoping that they will be an appealing alternative in the next election cycle. The whole lot disgusts me.

Back
Top Bottom