Votes: 12 37.5%
  • McGregor

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • don't care

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • tacos

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Mayweather will just dance around him and tag him very once in a while. Conner will probably get frustrated and tie Mayweather up repeatedly and earn no points doing it. Mayweather might knock him out, but most likely will win by points while putting very little effort into it. There's also a good chance Conner will get a DQ somewhere along the way.

Mayweather will just dance around him and tag him very once in a while. Conner will probably get frustrated and tie Mayweather up repeatedly and earn no points doing it. Mayweather might knock him out, but most likely will win by points while putting very little effort into it. There's also a good chance Conner will get a DQ somewhere along the way.

lol I'm sure the contract protects Floyd from a kick to the face when Connor is losing and just decides to end it. After this "fight" I would love to see Floyd step into the octagon so Connor can wipe the mat with his face.

this fight is going to be closer than everyone thinks. he may not win outright, but conner is an unbelievable athlete. it is the biggest fight of his life. he's got 3 months to train as a boxer. mayweather hasn't trained for anything in over 10 years. mark my words, it may not be the fight of the century, but it will be better than most.

Back
Top Bottom