Votes: 12 37.5%
  • McGregor

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • don't care

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • tacos

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
this fight is going to be closer than everyone thinks. he may not win outright, but conner is an unbelievable athlete. it is the biggest fight of his life. he's got 3 months to train as a boxer. mayweather hasn't trained for anything in over 10 years. mark my words, it may not be the fight of the century, but it will be better than most.
Nope.

this fight is going to be closer than everyone thinks. he may not win outright, but conner is an unbelievable athlete. it is the biggest fight of his life. he's got 3 months to train as a boxer. mayweather hasn't trained for anything in over 10 years. mark my words, it may not be the fight of the century, but it will be better than most.

:crazy: Using your analogy it is Michael Jordan vs Bo Jackson in 1 on 1. The best fighters in the world that have trained as boxers for 15-20 years haven't been able to touch Floyd. What makes you think a non boxer will be good enough in 3 months to even compete?

Also the comment about Floyd not training in 10 years...what the **** are you talking about? Before each fight there are MONTHS of preparation and training

:crazy: Using your analogy it is Michael Jordan vs Bo Jackson in 1 on 1. The best fighters in the world that have trained as boxers for 15-20 years haven't been able to touch Floyd. What makes you think a non boxer will be good enough in 3 months this to compete?

Granted McGregor is not a boxer but he is a striker and does use some boxing techniques. I think one of his biggest problems will be keeping the gloves up long enough to keep from direct hits. Those gloves get heavy by the third round.

Look at it this way...Vegas is involved and it's going to be staged undoubtedly....the Vegas mob has got to make their money...by this count Connor may just do a lot better better than we think...

Just read this:

Former IBO welterweight champion Chris van Heerden, who sparred with McGregor in May 2016, told TMZ he was out of shape when he worked out with McGregor and was still able to dominate the Irishman.

“It’s crazy, I read all these posts where people say Mayweather’s gonna have his hands full landing on Conor because of Conor’s skill and footwork and movement,” van Heerden said. “I’m no Mayweather and — out of camp, out of shape — I landed (punches) on Conor McGregor at will.

“It’s crazy to think people can actually compare a fighter that’s 0-0 in a boxing ring compared to a legend that’s 49-0 and has beaten the best and best in the world.”

Just read this:

Former IBO welterweight champion Chris van Heerden, who sparred with McGregor in May 2016, told TMZ he was out of shape when he worked out with McGregor and was still able to dominate the Irishman.

“It’s crazy, I read all these posts where people say Mayweather’s gonna have his hands full landing on Conor because of Conor’s skill and footwork and movement,” van Heerden said. “I’m no Mayweather and — out of camp, out of shape — I landed (punches) on Conor McGregor at will.

“It’s crazy to think people can actually compare a fighter that’s 0-0 in a boxing ring compared to a legend that’s 49-0 and has beaten the best and best in the world.”

This fight is a ****ing joke, but I'd do it too to make $100 million...

They are two fighters. Let them get in the ring in fight. Conner should be able to use whatever is in his arsenal (mma) and floyd can use whatever he has...

Reactions: BNB
Back
Top Bottom