• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor in June

These two fighters are great. It's the same as what's better an ak or an ar. one boxes and one fights mma if they stand only no kicking,grappling or submission,the boxer will win. If it's mma rules the boxer is in for a rude awakening.

Would like see Conor lose perception of what type of fight he is then go MMA all over Mayweather, his natural fighting style, happens in a flash, mcgregor pushing mayweather back to the ropes, unleashing feet, knees, fists are getting through. The ref is across the ring unable to get to the two fighters, there is still time, a few seconds perhaps. Mcgregor roundhouses Mayweather, he is out on his feet, followed by a right cross, Mayweather's hands down by his side he gets hit on the jaw, he goes down, not getting up. Ref is all over the disquafication. Mayweather slowly gets up. Conor was too busy celebrating to notice, in his mind he won.

In boxing if he gets tied up the ref breaks them. In the UFC he gets tied up and then gets taken down. Running and jabbing won't be enough in there. He will have to land a really lucky shot or he will lose. Boxing is completely one dimensional. In every other category he will be like a fish out of water.
From what I have read they will be boxing. Mcgregor got his boxing license. Mayweather would never take him on in MMA.

From what I have read they will be boxing. Mcgregor got his boxing license. Mayweather would never take him on in MMA.

If so McGregor is even dumber than he looks and isn't doing his sport any favors.
No, there's no way Mayweather would fight MMA.

Yeah, Floyd wins. Too fast, too accurate, always focused, impenetrable defense, good jaw, conserves his energy, always in shape. What else is new? Gift me good seats, I'd go. Make me pay $100+ to watch it on TV, heck no. Will watch the boring replay for free. I sure hope I eat my words!!

Back
Top Bottom