• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flush-fitting 15 rd magazine now available for Glock 43x and 48 !

5CD46E89-3DDE-4621-94AE-BEC41DE4E691.png

And yet another option as well. I’m digging the 43x.

Why not go 48 with these mags instead?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I would rather have the 48 simply because it has a 4" barrel. The difference in velocity may not be very much, but it's something. Plus it has a slightly longer sight radius. Just my personal preference. These mags fit both.

I would rather have the 48 simply because it has a 4" barrel. The difference in velocity may not be very much, but it's something. Plus it has a slightly longer sight radius. Just my personal preference. These mags fit both.
The plan is to pick one of those up too when a good enough deal pops up that’s relatively local - the last Athens one didn’t last long enough for me to even see it haha. ALMOST wish I had gotten the 48 instead of the 43x first, but I think I’ll just get both eventually.

The plan is to pick one of those up too when a good enough deal pops up that’s relatively local - the last Athens one didn’t last long enough for me to even see it haha. ALMOST wish I had gotten the 48 instead of the 43x first, but I think I’ll just get both eventually.

It's personal preference. I see the appeal of the 43x, but the 48 is a bit more appealing for me. Plus I could remove the 48 slide and put a 43x slide on there if I chose to do that. I am uncertain if the funky 48 upper will go on a 43x frame... Being a long time 19 carrier, I suppose the 48 just seems right. Either one will be a great carry gun.

Back
Top Bottom