• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flush-fitting 15 rd magazine now available for Glock 43x and 48 !

It's personal preference. I see the appeal of the 43x, but the 48 is a bit more appealing for me. Plus I could remove the 48 slide and put a 43x slide on there if I chose to do that. I am uncertain if the funky 48 upper will go on a 43x frame... Being a long time 19 carrier, I suppose the 48 just seems right. Either one will be a great carry gun.

48, 43x, and 43 slides will fit and function 100% on all 48, 43x, 43 frames. If you put a 48 slide on a 43x frame, you have exactly a 48. The frame of the 48 and 43x are identical. Put a 43 slide on a 48 frame and you have a 43x. You can also put a 48 slide on a 43 frame, works fine. If you want all 3 guns your best bet is to buy a 48 and 43. You can mix and match to create your own 43x

48, 43x, and 43 slides will fit and function 100% on all 48, 43x, 43 frames. If you put a 48 slide on a 43x frame, you have exactly a 48. The frame of the 48 and 43x are identical. Put a 43 slide on a 48 frame and you have a 43x. You can also put a 48 slide on a 43 frame, works fine. If you want all 3 guns your best bet is to buy a 48 and 43. You can mix and match to create your own 43x

This is exactly what I am doing. I ordered some these as well. Hopefully either these or the ETS variant work and are reliable. Maybe Glock will listen... Nah - what the heck am I thinking saying Glock will listen to customers. Not on H&K level of disregard but still up there...

Yes, quickly becoming favorite carry especially with all these other mag options coming out. Got my TLR6 for it yesterday and new holster should arrive today.

What holster? I just acquired my 43x frame and threw my 43 slide on it. Shot it today. Like it a lot. Got a tier1 elite axis slim holster on order

This is exactly what I am doing. I ordered some these as well. Hopefully either these or the ETS variant work and are reliable. Maybe Glock will listen... Nah - what the heck am I thinking saying Glock will listen to customers. Not on H&K level of disregard but still up there...

Shield arms has said in all there testing of these mags (which is a lot), they have had zero issues with their 15 round mags. I have used many ets mags in glocks with no issues

What holster? I just acquired my 43x frame and threw my 43 slide on it. Shot it today. Like it a lot. Got a tier1 elite axis slim holster on order
You are most definitely getting the nicer holster (more $$ too! haha ) - I just went with a Concealment Express - I'll try to take some actual pictures later. Came in the mail today - maybe it'll grow on me but it's not as slim/profile as I would like. I should have known better with it being "tuck-able" but the clip placement and spacing causes more bulge then I like. I took the two clips off and replaced with one UltiClip and it's a little better - would be great in jeans but I typically wear gym type shorts or equivalent when not working in a uniform and afraid the UltiClip is going to tear through the material being metal like it is. That said, the standard 1.5 belt clip that you normally see hangs on my shorts my doesn't really provide any retention of the holster for lots of movement - jumping, running, scuffle, etc . . . . guess I'll keep searching - gym shorts aren't ideal to carry in but it's what I wear.

What I bought:
glock-43-w-tlr-6-tuckable-iwb-kydex-holster_664_2000x.jpg

You are most definitely getting the nicer holster (more $$ too! haha ) - I just went with a Concealment Express - I'll try to take some actual pictures later. Came in the mail today - maybe it'll grow on me but it's not as slim/profile as I would like. I should have known better with it being "tuck-able" but the clip placement and spacing causes more bulge then I like. I took the two clips off and replaced with one UltiClip and it's a little better - would be great in jeans but I typically wear gym type shorts or equivalent when not working in a uniform and afraid the UltiClip is going to tear through the material being metal like it is. That said, the standard 1.5 belt clip that you normally see hangs on my shorts my doesn't really provide any retention of the holster for lots of movement - jumping, running, scuffle, etc . . . . guess I'll keep searching - gym shorts aren't ideal to carry in but it's what I wear.

What I bought:
glock-43-w-tlr-6-tuckable-iwb-kydex-holster_664_2000x.jpg

If you are a gym shorts guy, this may be a good option for you...

DB3CEF9A-052C-47F4-9914-7B884F45335F.png

https://aliengearholsters.com/belly-band-holster.html

Tier 1 has been my favorite overall holster of all the companies I have tried and they have a new elite series that looks even better than it was. I dropped my 43x frame off today for a cerekote job. Yippee skippee

Anyone heard anything on these yet? I ordered 2. Hopefully they will be shipping them soon.. in the event of them not shipping them out you only have so long to dispute charges on credit card, that’s my only concern. I haven’t dealt with this company before but they seem legit

Anyone heard anything on these yet? I ordered 2. Hopefully they will be shipping them soon.. in the event of them not shipping them out you only have so long to dispute charges on credit card, that’s my only concern. I haven’t dealt with this company before but they seem legit

All I have heard is they would start shipping in october in the order they received orders.

Back
Top Bottom