• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flush-fitting 15 rd magazine now available for Glock 43x and 48 !

Called them today, was told “still on track to begin shipping this month however some orders may go out into November.” I asked if that meant some will begin shipping within the next week and they said yes they should start going out on the 30th-31st. Their website claims that pre orders will ship in the order they were received, and I know I ordered mine within a couple hours of the notification of the pre order going live, I would expect that I would be one of the first handful to be shipped. As soon as I get any shipping confirmation I will post it here. Hopefully we will see them soon

Called them today, was told “still on track to begin shipping this month however some orders may go out into November.” I asked if that meant some will begin shipping within the next week and they said yes they should start going out on the 30th-31st. Their website claims that pre orders will ship in the order they were received, and I know I ordered mine within a couple hours of the notification of the pre order going live, I would expect that I would be one of the first handful to be shipped. As soon as I get any shipping confirmation I will post it here. Hopefully we will see them soon
In the same boat as you. Ordered fairly early and hoping to get them at least by the middle of november

I ordered just before they closed the pre order so I should have mine by....next November haha

Update from Facebook

Attachments

• 8968077E-CCC5-4F36-B403-4E5A60BF5C28.png
    8968077E-CCC5-4F36-B403-4E5A60BF5C28.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom