• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fly Fishing Thread .....

Don't know if this fits here or not....ran into the photo a couple days ago....Grandma with a bass she caught...circa 1965 or so....she is holding a fly rod, and she did catch in on that fly rod....so I think I can squeeze it in here....

Whitaker_Slides_0088.jpg

Don't know if this fits here or not....ran into the photo a couple days ago....Grandma with a bass she caught...circa 1965 or so....she is holding a fly rod, and she did catch in on that fly rod....so I think I can squeeze it in here....

View attachment 6814978
thats cool!!
i think my love of fishing and camping (and gardening)came from hours spent with my grandmother.

I was fishing the Toccoa this past weekend. Son Caught 7 browns. What a fun river.
never had much luck there. My coworker friend lives up in Talking rock and floats/tubes it around the Van Zandts store. Normally does real good. I tenkara fish so don't get as deep as he does with spinning reel and lotsa weights. Nice to catch some stockers to eat on but my biggest joy is the little ones in the tiny ones in the ankle deep waters.

Back
Top Bottom