• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fly Fishing Thread .....

I am insane . Throwing 2 barbless copper John’s off a euro nymph rod and leader in a pond tonight. I looked like a nut .
1A702FE8-E3CB-453E-8D3E-41A4C4BE0213.jpeg

He finished it and is mailing it tomorrow. I need to find a reel and decide what line now.

Pretty quick turn around. I ordered it on 6/27. He started working on it 7/6, and sent the finished photos today.
received_1803172779880838.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

fill me in on these custom rods...
It's all crippen crippen fault! He started it!

Seriously though, if these are good quality rods, and there is no reason to believe otherwise at this point, they are a great deal on a truly custom rod. You can select every aspect of the rod and he custom builds it for you. And the price is right. The cost for the one I ordered is only $225, shipped. That's for a hand made fully custom rod. :shocked:

Look for Mr. Ant's Rods on FB.

It's all crippen crippen fault! He started it!

Seriously though, if these are good quality rods, and there is no reason to believe otherwise at this point, they are a great deal on a truly custom rod. You can select every aspect of the rod and he custom builds it for you. And the price is right. The cost for the one I ordered is only $225, shipped. That's for a hand made fully custom rod. :shocked:

Look for Mr. Ant's Rods on FB.

I’m really interested for one to show up and get in the hands of someone with some experience. I still haven’t messed with mine and probably won’t for a while now that I am obsessed with the boat.

I’m really interested for one to show up and get in the hands of someone with some experience. I still haven’t messed with mine and probably won’t for a while now that I am obsessed with the boat.
Dude, it's a fishing boat. These two things go together. :becky:

My rod just came in. I really like it. I have been fishing inshore with an 8wt fiberglass and freshwater with a 5wt fiberglass. This 10wt fast action graphite is going to take some getting used to ha. It is much stiffer than im used to.

I'm excited. Idk if I want to order a line and reel online or drive 30 miles to the fly shop and get instant gratification ha

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom